Creating a real Custom Shop masterpiece is
easier and less expensive than your customers would believe
in this popular Saga build an Electric Mandolin Kit! All the contours, critical
angles, and pre-finishing work has been completed, eliminating any guess work and the possibility of making an unplayable
instrument. So simply designed and crafted that no sophisticated woodworking tools, complicated jigs, or soldering are required.
Detailed instructions are included to make the process simple.
- Pre-shaped and routed basswood body with wood sealer applied
- Solid select maple neck with blank peghead shape and pre-drilled tuning machine holes
- Fretted rosewood fingerboard with adjustable truss rod
- Chrome plated Hardware
- 14:1 ratio geared machines for precise tuning
- Height adjustable, ebony bridge with compensated bone cap
- Single coil pickup with volume and tone controls are pre-mounted to the pickguard
- Complete with strings and electric cord.
- No soldering is required.
- Assembly and finishing instruction manual provided