This is great protection for your instrument. Weight is just 10 and 1/2 pounds.
- Precision-engineered instrument cavity made of high-grade lightweight material
- Arched-top construction
- Full suspension top and body
- Roomy exterior and interior accessory compartments
- Includes two internal bow holders
- Neck support with velcro strap
- Padded, heavy-duty ballistic nylon exterior cover
- Plush blue-grey velour interior
- Luggage-grade nylon zipper
- Velcro strap closure
- Removable back-pack straps with metal hooks
- Sturdy hinges
- Underhandle latch with key
- Durable metal feet on horizontal and vertical axis for versitile storage possibilites
- Only 4/4 and 3/4 sizes have luggage-grade wheels located on the bottom for easy transport
The Travelite cello case was invented by Saga Musical Instruments to fill a long-felt need by cellists for a light, strong and portable case. The TL-20 was carefully designed to be the ideal cello travel case. It is extremely light--being made of a high-grade, modern material that not only protects but insulates the instrument as well. The exterior is durable ballistic nylon and includes detachable, padded shoulder straps for ease of transport. Cellists who spend a lot of time in airports will appreciate the attached wheels. The interior is plush-lined and fully padded with a full suspension feature to cradle the instrument.
The fully-arched top and wood reinforcements around the case ensure the ultimate protection for the instrument and peace of mind for the player. We urge you to try the Travelite TL-20 Cello case--it's the lightest, the strongest and the most affordable!