In the Classic Era of American Mandolins there was a single example of a Lloyd Loar Master Model mandolin produced in the A-style. It had a symmetrical pear-shaped body without points or scroll and a perfectly shaped snake-head peghead. Because only one mandolin of this type was ever produced, that original instument has risen to mythical status. Every discriminating player and collector dreams of owning that original instrument, and now it is possible in the new KM-900!
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select spruce top
- Solid, flat-sawn, hand-carved select flamed maple back and sides
- One-piece maple neck with dovetail neck/body joint at the 15th fret
- Nitro-cellulose finish in a traditional 1920ís sunburst
- Ebony fingerboard with M.O.P. dot position markers
- Ivoroid binding on all edges
- Ebony peghead overlay with Kentucky script and "Fluer du Lys" inlaid in pearl
- Vintage-style ebony bridge with small adjustment wheels
- Traditional 2-screw truss rod cover plate
- Perfectly shaped M.O.P. nut
- Highly polished nickel-silver frets
- Silver-plated tail-piece with leather insert
- High-quality, nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Shop Adjusted
FREE SUPERIOR DELUXE CASE INCLUDED!