Is the Cremona SV-165 a good violin? There's no better student violin value anywhere than a Cremona SV-165.
The finest, most select solid tonewoods are carefully fashioned into musical instruments that not only look beautiful but play and respond easily to encourage the student and facilitate steady progress.
Our newest Premier outfit is the SV-165, which features trimmings of rare and beautiful Rosewood. This hard, dense wood ensures tuning stability and accuracy and nicely complements the classic proportions of the SV-165. It is finished in a pleasing brown shade that highlights the well selected wood.
- Hand-carved solid spruce top
- Hand-carved solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood fittings including the tailpiece with(4)fine tuners
- Translucent warm brown finish
- LB-15 octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair
- VP-203 Cremona 3-star bridge
- Travelite TL-33 light-weight and durable, rectangular violin case with built-in hygrometer (* 1/8-1/16 size outfits include Superior C-3905 case)
- Shop adjusted
- Meets MENC Standards
- Comes with D'addario Prelude Strings