The Cremona SV-100 violin outfit is a quality, affordable violin. The sv-100 comes with bow, case and rosin, all you need to start playing violin.
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved solid Maple neck, back and sides
- Warm Brown finish
- Dyed Rosewood fingerboard and fittings
- Inlaid purfling
- VP-61 lightweight alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in finetuners
- Quality Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached horsehair
- C-3907 Featherweight arched-top shaped case with blue exterior and light grey interior
If you are looking for a good quality beginner violin outfit, the Cremona SV-100 is for you.
If you have questions about Cremona Violins - E Mail Us
What fantastic workmanship for such an incredibly low price. I
high and low for a used violin for my young son and couldn't find
under $200. The new violin that I purchased, site unseen through the
Internet, was an incredible find. We took our son to his first lesson
the Orlando Suzuki School and his teacher, a concert violinist, even
commented on its quality. She too has decided to use Chris B's Music
her instrument purchases instead of the store in California that she
been using for years. Thank you.