There are few artist violas on the market that approach the tonal and artistic quality of the SVA-320B viola from Cremona. For sheer physical beauty, this hand-made artist instrument has few peers at anywhere near its price point. The hand-selected, highly flamed maple used for back, sides and neck/scroll is perfectly set off by the lovely, translucent varnish. The finest of spruce is perfectly graduated to ensure the finest, most sympathetic tone quality--a tone that will carry over any string section.
The soloist will find the SVA-320B a worthy partner for any type of work. The finest Hill-style trimmings of stained boxwood provide function as well as beauty. Our sturdy, hard-shell C-3950V case and a J. LaSalle LB-14V bow complete this distinguished outfit. One trial will convince you of the outstanding worth of the SVA-320B viola outfit from Cremona!
- Made in the style of Guarnerius
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Highly-flamed hand-carved, solid Maple back, neck and sides
- All woods are hand-selected
- Delicately inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard
- Hill-style Boxwood fittings
- Cremona 3-star bridge
- Dogal Italian strings
- LB-14 J. LaSalle Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair with full-mounted, silver-plate wraped, Ebony frog
- VP-14V (1) finetuner
- SKB viola case
- Shop adjusted