The Cervini HC-100 is perhaps the best value in a student cello outfit. Each cello is meticulously hand-carved from select solid German maple and spruce, and skillfully combined to create instrument that is sure to inspire any player. Add our popular Travelite Cello case and a great bow and you have an outfit who's features meet or exceed MENC standards.
- Tops, backs, sides and necks are handcarved and properly graduated from well-aged, select, German tonewoods
- Tops are carved from even, fine-grained spruce
- Backs, sides and necks are carved from stable, dense, tight, even-grained maple.
- Delicate, inlaid purfling
- Highly polished, beautifully carved, solid ebony fingerboard and fittings
- Beautiful, shaded-amber finish
- 1 pc. VP-14 Series finetuner
- J. LaSalle LB-12 Series Brazilwood bow with ebony frog,silver-plated wrap and genuine, unbleached white horsehair
- Cases: Durable TL-20 Travelite® lightweight, foam-core cello case with plush velour interior, durable ballistic-nylon cover, well-placed webbed-nylon handles
- Shop adjusted
THE CERVINI CELLO IS DISCONTINUED...SEE OTHER IN STOCK INTERMEDIATE CELLOS HERE!