Transparent Ashdown sound for the acoustic guitarist.
The Ashdown Acoustic Radiator 1 guitar combo amp combines a 100W bridged power section, a full-featured preamplifier and an 8", dual tweeter array driver in a compact, portable and beautifully designed speaker cabinet. There are 2 channels with facilities including a switchable input for active and piezo pickups and a phase switch for the elimination of standing wave feedback, an XLR mic input with switchable phantom power, bass and treble controls with a shape switch for instant access to an optimum acoustic guitar EQ setting, a switchable notch filter with a variable frequency control to tune out feedback, and an all-new digital reverb. Rear panel facilities include a balanced XLR DI output for recording use, or for connection to a PA system, an FX loop and a line/link output.
Ashdown Acoustic Radiator 1 Guitar Combo Amp Features:
* 2 channels
* 1x8" speaker with dual tweeter array
* Digital reverb
* Illuminated VU meter
* Headphone output
* Line output
* Effects send and return
Ashdown Acoustic Radiator 1 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
* Power output (RMS): 100W
* Speaker: 1 x 8" with dual tweeter array
* High instrument input: impedance 10k Ohms / Range 200mV to 15V p-p
* Low instrument input: impedance 10k Ohms / Range 150mV to 8V p-p
* DI output: 600 Ohms balanced / level 20dBu nominal
* Tuner output: 600 Ohms balanced / level 20dBu nominal
* Output Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
* Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
* H x W x D (mm): 440 x 490 x 325
* Weight (kg): 11
Get a dedicated practice/studio amp without sacrificing quality - order now.