15th Anniversary JEM Floral Guitar Shown at NAMM
July 21, 2003
Now you see them. Soon you won't--not with lots of serious JEM collectors and very few of these limited edition reissues of Steve Vai's JEM77FP signature model. The 2003 Fifteenth Anniversary Floral Pattern JEM has the same features as the 1988 original--including the actual floral pattern cloth used to make the drapes in Steve Vai's studio--plus the new Edge Pro tremolo. Includes extra back plate signed by Steve Vai.
- Model - JEM77FP
- List - $2199.99
- Available Finish - Floral Pattern (Actual cloth finished with poly)
- Body Material - American Basswood
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Type/Scale - JEM Prestige/25.5"
- No. Frets/Type - 24/Large
- Fingerboard - Rose Wood
- Inlay - Green Vine
- Bridge - Edge Pro
- H/W Color - Cosmo Black
- Neck Pickup - DiMarzio PAF Pro Humbucking
- Middle Pickup - JEM single
- Bridge Pickup - DiMarzio PAF Pro Humbucking
- Controls - 1V, 1T and 5 way switch
- Other Special Features - Clear Pickguard, Lions Claw Tremolo Cavity, Monkey Grip. Frets 21 24 are scalloped. Extra Back Plate Signed by Steve Vai.
- Case - UV1000C
- Case List - $169.99